AI Writing – AI Insights
And Short Stories Too
CAUTION: Italic text at this site is all generated by A.I.
Visit Our AI Sentiment Gage – How far is AI already integrated and what are the leading human concerns?
Most Popular AI Writing Articles (AI Insight):
- Bitcoin: Hoax, Cult or Legit?
- Direct Democracy with Blockchain – An A.I. Interview
- A Practical Guide to Quantifying Risk in Everyday Life
- Robots With Emotions? If or When?
- How to Make IPA | Low-Cost and Tastes Just as Amazing
- Is the Multiverse Real?
- Is Addiction a Disease?
- Don’t Be Fooled. The Internet Isn’t Reality
Most Popular Short Stories (Philosophical Fiction):
- The One Hand Pushup Man4 minute read. Genre: Dark Humor, Based on True Story —– Excerpt: “I’m the one hand pushup man, everybody knows me.” Boston was a ruthless city of tough, up-tight, angry people, but there was an amusing hilarity to it when you tapped into the unrelenting sarcastic wit.
- The Gallows of Indignation3 minute read. Genre: Post-modernism, Existentialism, Nihilism, Psychological Drama —– Excerpt: The sound of the gallows’ steps was so hollow and ghostly, but clear and loud through the silence of the onlookers as the two men ascended to their fate. The executioner methodically circled the gallows in a calm ceremonial manner. He walked up the stairs onto the platform with the two men after careful inspection of the structure.
- Descendants From The Heavens – or – The Odicy35 minute read. Genre: Sci-Fi, Space, Existentialism, Psychological Drama ———- Excerpt: The Nexus was built over vast periods of time and travel in an undisclosed location somewhere in Bootes Supervoid. Anthropomodif was the new designation for the lifeforms that had wrought their own physical being to inhabit this new space frontier through carefully conducted genetic engineering and controlled mutation. Human was merely a distant evolutionary relative to the new species which was “designed” to thrive in space. They were their own creators.
- Turbulent Clarity – A Stream of Consciousness2 minute read. Genre: Psychological, Philosophical, Stream of Consciousness ———- Excerpt: Am I just the culmination of the climactic evolutionary cluster fuck? Am I a mistake? Am I the only one swimming against the current of this collective stream of consciousness?
- The Little Devil: Ghost of Epistemon25 minute read. Genre: Dark Humor, Existentialism, Psychological Drama ———- Excerpt: Tammy looked up from stocking the garnishes. “Great! What fresh hell brings you in so early? Usually I have at least until noon before I have to make liquid contributions to your ongoing mental and internal, physical decomposing.”… … … … … …Just then Andy felt the presence beside him and noticed the hand, palm side down, slide across the bar in front of him, and move away to reveal its offering. “Take two of these and call me in the morning. Haven’t found anything yet these babies won’t cure,” Jerry smiled sarcastically. A fiery grimace, cheek to cheek. “Cyanide,” he said with a snicker.
- The Selflessness Metric3 minute read. Genre: Inspirational, Satire ———- Excerpt: Ms Aritan’s belief was that it was her role, ultimately, to fill those suits, or fill those blue collars with the brightest and most developed young minds she could help to produce. Regardless of the color of their collar, Ms. Aritan’s true goal was to produce an ever superior constituency in which great ideals and progress would self perpetuate far into the future, beyond her material existence. No small task!
Welcome to the Age of AI
The objective of the neural network AI writing itself is to demonstrate machine syntactical understanding of language, and in hopes of eventually evolving into semantic cognizance. This can provide a framework for in depth analysis of our own cognitive workings, machine’s understanding of us, as well as a direct interface with robotic systems.
The current syntactical understanding system, because it is using vast databases of online vetted human dialogue, interestingly enough, provides a vast collective human symposium, a mind-hive, if you will, on just about any subject, even though the machine does not have actual comprehension of the language itself.
AI Writing↓Here↓ Short Stories↓Here↓