In general, toilet paper is placed in the over configuration. While this may not sound like a big deal, it actually can make a difference in how easy the toilet paper is to access and pull from the roll. What is the correct way to place toilet paper? Let’s break down if toilet paper should be over or under:
Subscribe to our AI magazine and get monthly AI generated stories and philosophy of the 21st century.
*Caution: All italic text is generated by AI at:
Should Toilet Paper Be Over or Under
The over side of toilet paper allows for easy location of the toilet paper when needed whereas the under side may be more difficult to locate. The over position also allows for easier access to the toilet paper when trying to grab a single ply or multiple plies. The over configuration is also more aesthetically pleasing as it results in a neater appearance.
The under configuration of toilet paper is not as common, but it does have some benefits. The under configuration allows the user to grab the toilet paper from the under-side rather than having to reach over the top of the toilet paper roll. This can be beneficial for people who are short or have a difficult time reaching over the top of the toilet paper roll.
The Right Way to Install Toilet Paper
The age-old debate of whether the toilet paper should be placed in the over or under position is typically one of preference, but there is a correct way to place toilet paper. If you are asking yourself (or AI) “what is the correct way to place toilet paper”, we have an answer. Both methods allow for easy install of the toilet paper and for ease of use but placing it in the over-configuration allows for easier location of toilet paper to be pulled upon the next use rather than it being hidden on the under side and requiring the user to spin the toilet paper role in order to locate it. Because of this, the toilet paper being configured in the over-position allows for more optimized usage.
*Featured image is art by AI from Cafe.wtf (powered by CyberneticSemantics.com)
*Disclaimer: Some of this story was generated through the use of AI. All italic text was created by the AI Writer.
Non-Fiction↓Here↓ | Fiction↓Here↓
- Accountable AIAI must be held accountable if we are to trust it as a responsible entity and expect it to be included in our human ecosystem of ideas.
- Parallel SocietiesWe are connected, with technology, yet our experiences diverge entirely, without interaction, forming entirely parallel societies. | 5 min read
- Calculator for EverythingWhat if the phrase “you won’t always have a calculator” didn’t apply to just math class, and instead, you had a calculator for every class? | 5 min read
- How to Find Where the Truth LiesThe Truth is like a shadow we are forever chasing. It is ever-elusive to the light we shine. | 10 min read.
- Digital SlavesWithout property rights to our personal data, we are treated like digital slaves in today’s contemporary digital economy. | 5 min read.
- The Babble2 min story | An everyday man’s story becomes everyone’s story.
- Asylum of Mirrors2 min story | Against his will, a sane man’s rational thoughts lead him to believe that he is insane, where an insane man would have believed otherwise.
- Memetic Bottleneck5 min story | In a world of algorithmic AI; humans, become NPC-like automatons. Only those who “change their mind” and think differently can save humanity.
- A Strange Bedtime Story5 min story | An alien species observes humans through a temporally-augmented digital simulation as entertainment.
- Abstract Reality – A Short Story2 min story | Genre: Art, Philosophy, Surrealism, Existentialism, Psychological.
- The Crosswinds of Enceladus15 min story | Genre: Sci-Fi, Space, Existentialism, Psychological Mystery.