This year’s NFL schedule is looking to be one of the most exciting we’ve had in years with so many offseason trades and changes. It is going to be tough to determine who’s predicted to win the super bowl this year (2022 season – Superbowl 57 in 2023). But thankfully, this year, you have AI on your side (*All italic text is generated by AI)! Let’s dive in:
Subscribe to our AI magazine and get monthly AI generated stories and philosophy of the 21st century.
*Caution: All italic text is generated by AI at:
Who Will Win The Superbowl – Preseason Prediction
AI Predicts Superbowl 57 Winner – 2022 Season – Superbowl in 2023
In a word, Denver. The Denver Broncos will win the Superbowl. Why The Broncos Will Win The Superbowl: The addition of Wilson to one of the league’s top rosters will make the Broncos’ offense one of the most dangerous in the NFL. Wilson instantly improves the Broncos’ passing game. He finished the 2021 season with 4,140 passing yards, a career-best 66.1 completion percentage and 36 touchdown passes. (*This is not in-fact true; but Russell Wilson missed 3 games last year due to injury. If he had played those 3 games he is projected to be on par with those stats. Thank your local human for corrections .) He was also selected to his eighth Pro Bowl. Wilson will be throwing to a group of talented receivers, including Courtland Sutton, Jerry Jeudy, and KJ Hamler.
Wilson’s most impressive traits are his playmaking ability and downfield accuracy. He has the arm strength to make all the throws, and he consistently puts the ball where only his receivers can catch it. Wilson also excels at extending plays and making something out of nothing. He’s a master at buying time in the pocket, keeping his eyes downfield and finding an open receiver. With Wilson at quarterback and a strong running game, the Broncos’ offense will be tough to stop.
The Broncos have long needed a playmaker like Wilson. They haven’t had a quarterback with a Pro Bowl resume since Peyton Manning retired in 2016. Furthermore, they haven’t had a quarterback this talented since John Elway was leading the team to Super Bowl titles in the late 1990s.
The answer to this question is still up in the air. The Rams are the defending champions, but they have a lot of work to do if they want to repeat. The Chargers made some big moves this offseason and could be a force to reckon with. The Super Bowl is always a tough one to predict, but we think the Rams have a good chance of winning it again.
Other AI Predictions for Who Will Win The Superbowl (2023):
The Buccs. The Tampa Bay Buccaneers became the first team in NFL history to win a Super Bowl in their home stadium when they defeated the Kansas City Chiefs in Super Bowl LV. The Bucs are led by their defense, which is one of the best in the league. They also have a strong running game and an explosive passing attack. They also have the best quarterback in the league in Tom Brady. The Bucs also have a strong offensive line and a good group of wide receivers. They will be a tough team to beat in the playoffs.
The Los Angeles Chargers. The Chargers have a lot of young, talented players on both sides of the ball. They also have a great head coach in Anthony Lynn. They’ll be able to put it all together and win the Super Bowl this year. They’ll be able to stop the run and get after the quarterback. They’ll also be able to put up points on offense. The Chargers have all the pieces in place to win the Super Bowl this year. Furthermore, Joey Bosa and Khalil Mack will truly be a scary force to recon with.
*Disclaimer: Some of this story was generated through the use of AI. All italic text was created by the AI Writer.
Non-Fiction↓Here↓ | Fiction↓Here↓
- Accountable AIAI must be held accountable if we are to trust it as a responsible entity and expect it to be included in our human ecosystem of ideas.
- Parallel SocietiesWe are connected, with technology, yet our experiences diverge entirely, without interaction, forming entirely parallel societies. | 5 min read
- Calculator for EverythingWhat if the phrase “you won’t always have a calculator” didn’t apply to just math class, and instead, you had a calculator for every class? | 5 min read
- How to Find Where the Truth LiesThe Truth is like a shadow we are forever chasing. It is ever-elusive to the light we shine. | 10 min read.
- Digital SlavesWithout property rights to our personal data, we are treated like digital slaves in today’s contemporary digital economy. | 5 min read.
- The Babble2 min story | An everyday man’s story becomes everyone’s story.
- Asylum of Mirrors2 min story | Against his will, a sane man’s rational thoughts lead him to believe that he is insane, where an insane man would have believed otherwise.
- Memetic Bottleneck5 min story | In a world of algorithmic AI; humans, become NPC-like automatons. Only those who “change their mind” and think differently can save humanity.
- A Strange Bedtime Story5 min story | An alien species observes humans through a temporally-augmented digital simulation as entertainment.
- Abstract Reality – A Short Story2 min story | Genre: Art, Philosophy, Surrealism, Existentialism, Psychological.
- The Crosswinds of Enceladus15 min story | Genre: Sci-Fi, Space, Existentialism, Psychological Mystery.