Just a few years ago the public didn’t think too much about the implications and ramifications that AI may have on our society at large other than in science fiction and fantasy short stories. But recently the use of AI and the entrance of AI into the everyday conversation—literally—has become a growing trend and viral sensation. But is it evenly distributed? Take our AI sentiment survey below and see what others are saying and what the current state of AI sentiment is in our ultra-techno-modern society.
Following, sharing, and liking content also helps this project spread awareness that A.I. text generation will have wide reaching, exciting, but also consequential ramifications in the near future if not controlled, regulated or disclosed properly.
AI Sentiment Survey
Non-Fiction↓Here↓ | Fiction↓Here↓
- Is Technology Making Us Stupid?Our cognitive abilities are increasingly being impacted, transforming our once smart population into a generation that is, in some ways, becoming increasingly stupid. | 4 min read.
- AI in the Web of Misinformation and DisinformationMisinformation and disinformation shape our digital lives. Understanding their dynamics, we are equipped to navigate our techno-cultural reality. | 2 min read
- Accountable AIAI must be held accountable if we are to trust it as a responsible entity and expect it to be included in our human ecosystem of ideas. | 5 min read
- Parallel SocietiesWe are connected, with technology, yet our experiences diverge entirely, without interaction, forming entirely parallel societies. | 5 min read
- Calculator for EverythingWhat if the phrase “you won’t always have a calculator” didn’t apply to just math class, and instead, you had a calculator for every class? | 5 min read
- A Voice of Infinite Consciousness5 min story | The internal voice of consciousness resembles the void of a shadow in a fractured mirror.
- Be Good5 min story | Santa for big kids.
- Friends Again2 min story | The Friends discuss AI and misinformation.
- Friends 2.0.232 min story | A reboot of the sitcom TV series Friends, but in 2023 where financial conditions have drastically changed in Midtown Manhattan.
- The Babble2 min story | An everyday man’s story becomes everyone’s story.
- Asylum of Mirrors2 min story | Against his will, a sane man’s rational thoughts lead him to believe that he is insane, where an insane man would have believed otherwise.