SciFi Short Stories
Free Science Fiction Short Stories
CAUTION: All Italic text at this site is generated by A.I.
Scifi Short Stories that will blow your mind, philosophically and psychologically, in merely a matter of moments!
Sci Fi Short Stories Free
Collection of Sci Fi Short Stories – Sci Fi Short Story Examples
- How can I learn to accept that I will die someday?
- Why Does Nobody Listen
- Abstract Reality
- Galactic Trip
- The Gallows of Indignation
AI Short Stories – Abstract Sci Fi – SciFi Short Story
+Add Monthly Calendar Reminder for Newest AI Content
This section of Cybernetic Semantics AI Magazine is dedicated to free science fiction short stories organized by 5 minutes stories, 15 minutes stories, and 30 minutes stories [linked above by number]. All SciFi Short Story pages are unique to this online AI magazine, featuring AI sci fi short stories.
Get your own AI generated Avatar NFT at AvatarPimp.net
Help support High Quality, Investigative, Truthful, User-ad-friendly Writing. DONATE through Card or Paypal, or through interest in anything advertised on the site (I personally curate only quality items, ONLINE EDUCATION and good deals).
At QuickScienceFiction.com we aim to bring you impactful, meaningful, Free SciFi Short Stories, with AI writing passages to offer the reader bite sized but potent philosophical, purposeful stories about TRUTH. Themes range from dismal post-apocalyptic, to fantasy son of the devil or robot avatar interactions, hilarious hypothetical movie scripts, personal stories, and more. All packed with philosophical ponderings for the deepest of contemplations throughout all SciFi Short Stories. Free Online Science Fiction Short Stories
Quick Science Fiction
SciFi Short Stories
Below is one of the best sci fi short story collections that is fresh, eye opening and mind blowing. These short stories aim to expand the mind, think differently, and ask some of life’s deepest philosophical questions.
- The Crosswinds of Enceladus11 minute read Genre: Sci-Fi, Space, Existentialism, Psychological Mystery. Excerpt: A humanoid avatar explores the nature of its existence on Enceladus, moon of Saturn.
- Mania at 30,000 Feet4 minute read. Genre: Dark Humor, Based on True Story Excerpt: Dreams are like a docudrama of your daily life. They are self-induced box office smash hit fantasies void of logic with hyper imbalanced perceptions of distorted reality serving as a gateway to our perplexing consciousness.
- DOGBOY: ORIGINS2 minute read. Genre: Dark Humor, Movie Trailer, Satire. Excerpt: Sasquatch have survived Billions of years, outliving the dinosaurs, insects, and hopefully outliving mankind according to Dr. Panos. His efforts are valiant but are also extremely disturbing.
- The One Hand Pushup Man4 minute read. Genre: Dark Humor, Based on True Story. Excerpt: “I’m the one hand pushup man, everybody knows me.” Boston was a ruthless city of tough, up-tight, angry people, but there was an amusing hilarity to it when you tapped into the unrelenting sarcastic wit.
- The Gallows of Indignation3 minute read. Genre: Post-modernism, Existentialism, Nihilism, Psychological Drama. Excerpt: The sound of the gallows’ steps was so hollow and ghostly, but clear and loud through the silence of the onlookers as the two men ascended to their fate. The executioner methodically circled the gallows in a calm ceremonial manner. He walked up the stairs onto the platform with the two men after careful inspection of the structure.
- Descendants From The Heavens – or – The Odicy35 minute read. Genre: Sci-Fi, Space, Existentialism, Psychological Drama Excerpt: The Nexus was built over vast periods of time and travel in an undisclosed location somewhere in Bootes Supervoid. Anthropomodif was the new designation for the lifeforms that had wrought their own physical being to inhabit this new space frontier through carefully conducted genetic engineering and controlled mutation. Human was merely a distant evolutionary relative to the new species which was “designed” to thrive in space. They were their own creators.