SciFi Short Stories
CAUTION: All Italic text at this site is generated by A.I.
Scifi Short Stories that will blow your mind, philosophically and psychologically, in merely a matter of moments!
Help support High Quality, Investigative, Truthful, User-ad-friendly Writing. DONATE through Card or Paypal, or through interest in anything advertised on the site (I personally curate only quality items, ONLINE EDUCATION and good deals).
+Add Monthly Calendar Reminder for Newest AI Content
Quick Science Fiction
SciFi Short Stories
Explore SciFi Short Stories:
- The Crosswinds of Enceladus11 minute read Genre: Sci-Fi, Space, Existentialism, Psychological Mystery. Excerpt: A humanoid avatar explores the nature of its existence on Enceladus, moon of Saturn.
- Mania at 30,000 Feet4 minute read. Genre: Dark Humor, Based on True Story Excerpt: Dreams are like a docudrama of your daily life. They are self-induced box office smash hit fantasies void of logic with hyper imbalanced perceptions of distorted reality serving as a gateway to our perplexing consciousness.
- DOGBOY: ORIGINS2 minute read. Genre: Dark Humor, Movie Trailer, Satire. Excerpt: Sasquatch have survived Billions of years, outliving the dinosaurs, insects, and hopefully outliving mankind according to Dr. Panos. His efforts are valiant but are also extremely disturbing.
- The One Hand Pushup Man4 minute read. Genre: Dark Humor, Based on True Story. Excerpt: “I’m the one hand pushup man, everybody knows me.” Boston was a ruthless city of tough, up-tight, angry people, but there was an amusing hilarity to it when you tapped into the unrelenting sarcastic wit.
- The Gallows of Indignation3 minute read. Genre: Post-modernism, Existentialism, Nihilism, Psychological Drama. Excerpt: The sound of the gallows’ steps was so hollow and ghostly, but clear and loud through the silence of the onlookers as the two men ascended to their fate. The executioner methodically circled the gallows in a calm ceremonial manner. He walked up the stairs onto the platform with the two men after careful inspection of the structure.
- Descendants From The Heavens – or – The Odicy35 minute read. Genre: Sci-Fi, Space, Existentialism, Psychological Drama Excerpt: The Nexus was built over vast periods of time and travel in an undisclosed location somewhere in Bootes Supervoid. Anthropomodif was the new designation for the lifeforms that had wrought their own physical being to inhabit this new space frontier through carefully conducted genetic engineering and controlled mutation. Human was merely a distant evolutionary relative to the new species which was “designed” to thrive in space. They were their own creators.